Hi guys, the first session went really well overall. I did go back and study the rules some more and here’s a few things I learned that I would like us to keep in mind for the future.
1. Damage IS additive! This means you add up all the results on your damage dice for a total. Combat just got a ton more dangerous. :)
2. Taunts and Intimidates and the like fall under the “Test of Wills” action, which targets and affects ONE individual. No more shutting down half the bad guys at once. :P
3. I need to be clearer about what number you guys are trying to hit with your actions. I will try to use my magnetic sheet and put down the Parry and Toughness of the enemies on it for easier reference.
4. Drawing a weapon is your entire action, normally. You can “quick draw” and take a -2 on your action for the round. I think I did mention this during the game, but this is even more significant than I was thinking. Making a note of what you’ve got readied is going to be pretty important.
6. Ganging up gives the attacker +1 Fighting per ally. Surrounding people is good!
7. If you really want to hit someone, use the Wild Fighting option. This increases your roll to hit by +2 and lowers your Parry by -2.
Everybody gets 3 XP (+1 if you write a background for your character by next session)